Re: Re[4]: An article about BluePoint Linux

    hashao> Hello gis88564, Friday, December 24, 1999, 8:44:33 PM, you
    hashao> wrote:

Dear Hashao, ;-)
Could you please setup your mail-header:

something proper for Chinese? Or, someone please
help me on my Emacs/Gnus to read it correctly?

TIA. ;-)

--
This is a place holder for the electonic signature from zhaoway.
Wu-Wei-Wu: http://www.zhaoway.com/