Hi all,

I think (and hope) someone in this mailing list who use Emacs and/or XEmacs
can give a helping hand... :)

----- Forwarded message from "Karl M. Hegbloom" <karlheg@cathcart.sysc.pdx.edu> -----

To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
From: karlheg@cathcart.sysc.pdx.edu (Karl M. Hegbloom)
Date: 28 Jun 1999 12:55:03 -0700

 A new mailing list has been created: `debian-emacsen' is for the
 discussion of issues concerning the various Debian emacsen packages.

 If you are a maintainer of an emacs addon or an emacs/mule editor,
 please join.  I've set the `Reply-To' header to the request address,
 so just reply with your smartlist subscribe message.

 I need the assistance of folks who can actually type Japanese,
 Korean, Chinese, German, French, Arabic, Russian, and anything else
 the Mule can carry.  I don't speak or type in anything but US
 English, but must build XEmacs-21 with Mule support enabled.

 Suggestions, wishes, ideas, patches, complaints...  You know the
 rules.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]