Re: FreshChina 99/06/12 2

Hi, I'm really tired. ya see, moving from nanjing
to beijing to work for turbolinux.com.cn :P by train.
so i didn't did the FreshChina these 3 days. I will
back work tommorrow. I'm not sure if i can keep going
for longer than a year. :p But, ya see, stupid as stupid does,
work as interests goes :) I will keep it going, i love it!
So, please support me, thank you! :)

I'm not doing the web myself, and not planning to do it myself,
ya see, like http://slashdot.org/ultramode.txt or
http://linuxtoday.com/lthead.txt
I want to present a well printed email aka text file
in the moderated mailing list, so people who subscribe
to this mailing list with a script could easily get it
pushed to the web. that's my idea. Please tell me your
opinion. thanks!

I'm learning python, so i do like mailman. :)
used to get headaches with majordomo. hehe...

--zhaoway

笢