Re: Copyright licence of your ConvertUTF tool

Hi again!

It has been nearly two months since I last sent this message, but
I have yet to receive any reply.  Please, we just need a short note
from you to clarify the copyright license of your UTF conversion tools,
otherwise we can't include it in the "Debian GNU/Linux" distribution.
That would be a pity because your utility is essential for our
Debian Chinese Project.

If you would like to see what we are doing, please see:

	http://www.debian.org/chinese/

There was a small glitch in the past few days though, so if that doesn't
work, please try instead:

	http://www.debian.org/chinese/index.zh-cn.html
	http://www.debian.org/chinese/index.zh-tw.html

Thank you for your help.

Anthony Fok <foka@debian.org>
Debian developer, Debian Chinese Project participant