Re: ibus-pinyin: Unable to get it to work on Debian Stretch

>On Mon, 7/10/17, Yubin Ruan <ablacktshirt@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>Subject: Re: ibus-pinyin: Unable to get it to work on Debian Stretch
>To: "Zach Williams" <zesw2the@yahoo.com>
>Cc: "Debian邮件列表" <debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org>
>Date: Monday, July 10, 2017, 12:14 AM
>
>Well, I believe a post in Chinese would help you more. And, if you use Telegram, there is a Debian-Chinese group where lots of people >discuss topics related to Debian every day (in Chinese

Hi Yubin

There are two reasons I am unable to post in Chinese:

1. I am not a native Chinese speaker. My command of Chinese is at intermediate level (whatever that means....)
2. My current OS is having problems with launching ibus-pinyin. That is the reason for the post on this forum.

As for using Telegram, see reason #1.