Re: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?

i finally found the right IM software which support chinese input on etch! I'd like to make a report on my thoughts
1. my favorite IM softwares: gaim,amsn on etch, pidgin,amsn,emesene on lenny, for i use msn and qq most
2. for blog, i decide to make my own machine a web server, for i myself is a web developer. :)
3. for email, gmail
and I'm happy to learn so many softwares from you, like skype, fetion plugin for pidgin(chinese service),baidu hi blog,wine + ies4linux,psi, GetLive, blogspot,wordpress, IRC, xchat.....
thanks, debian has so rich softwares. :)

2008/6/16 Ding Honghui <hhding.gnu@gmail.com>:

Buddha Debian GNU/Linux
MSN/aMSN: StarLiu@live.com