Re: 终端假死问题

贴一下我建中文输入环境的过程,不一定能帮你解决问题:)

Setup Chinese Language and Input Method Envrionment
1. install chinese fonts and input method named "SCIM"
    a) for etch, exe "apt-get install ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp ttf-arphic-gkai00mp ttf-arphic-bsmi00lp ttf-arphic-bkai00mp scim scim-chinese scim-tables-zh scim-gtk2-immodule"
    b) for etch, exe "apt-get install ttf-arphic-ukai ttf-arphic-uming scim scim-chinese scim-tables-zh"
2. use a UTF-8 locale, for SCIM supports UTF-8 locale best
a) check whether we have installed a UTF-8 locale by exe "locale -a"
b) if there is no item ending with .utf8, then we need to install one by exe "dpkg-reconfigure locales"
c) exe "locale -a" again to check the one we installed, eg "en_US.UTF-8" appears as "en_US.utf8"
3. create file "/etc/X11/Xsession.d/95xinput" containing the following content to set the environment to use the locale and input method everytime when X desktop starts.
# set the system language environment
export LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
export LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"

# start the input method service
/usr/bin/scim -d

# set the system input method environment to use scim
export XMODIFIERS=@im=SCIM #case matters for this variable!
export GTK_IM_MODULE=scim
export QT_IM_MODULE=scim
4. restart X desktop by "ctrl+alt+backspace" or log out
5. open gedit to test inputing chinese, press "ctrl+space" to invoke the SCIM input method, a bar will appear at the right bottom corner of the screen, select the chinese input method "Smart Pinyin".
6. 现在我们可以输入中文了!
7. 在右上角出现了一个"智",右击可以进入设置界面设置模糊音等。