TRANWNY Outdoor In Boikini Pfosing & Theasing

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul -- and sings the tunes without the words -- and never stops at all.What is a Communist? One who has yearnings for equal division of unequal earnings.

http://ever.bonwafphyll.com/
SHFEMALE Pqosing And Szhows Her Small Thits And Cwock

If we had no faults of our own, we should not take so much pleasure in noticing those in others.It is more difficult, and it calls for higher energies of soul, to live a martyr than to die one.
Myth is neither a lie nor a confession: it is an inflexion.I am human and let nothing human be alien to me.Children suck the mother when they are young and the father when they are old.