发件人: Li Guo
发送时间: 2006-12-11 10:12:43
收件人: chengmj@gionee.com
抄送: mjxian; 杨红; jun yu; debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.o
主题: Re: Re: Re:问2个vim的问题

Hi,

如果你想把文件读入到vim中再使用'gf'命令,你可以试试 :$r ! find [path] [_expression_]

On 12/8/06, chengmj@gionee.com < chengmj@gionee.com> wrote:
HI,
In MS windows OS, I used VIM  command  (:! find "STATUS" *.h), and got the results on CMD window. So I could not jump to one file directly using  the command "gf". Can anybody tell me how  i can  get the results in vim ?
Thanks in advance.

 Cmj