Re: ttf-arphic-newsung not recognized by KDE applications

Hi,

I tried installing this font. The log file complained about a missing
libgnome2-perl. Do I need this? Installing it would require a lot of
other packages too, and I try to keep the number of packages as small as
possible, since everything has to fit on a CD rom.

Interestingly, java 1.5 works okay now, with this font. The other
applications like TCL/TK and all the KDE applications do not. The
display squares.

Thanks and greetings

	Stefan

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Bremen/Fachbereich 10      Tel: (+49) (+421) 218-8601
Postfach 33 04 40
D-28334 Bremen

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/