Re: ttf-arphic-newsung not recognized by KDE applications

On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 03:23:00PM +0100, Stefan Müller wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Stefan,

> Starting from a Knoppix 5.01 distribution I entered the following in
> /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> deb http://apt.debian.org.tw unstable main
> deb-src http://apt.debian.org.tw unstable main
>
> and did:
>
> apt-get update
> apt-get install ttf-arphic-newsung

As apt.debian.org.tw is an unofficial repository, and ttf-arphic-newsung
is also an unofficial package, I think you are more likely to get an
answer if you ask the apt.d.o.t admins and/or the ttf-arphic-newsung
maintainer directly rather than asking on this list.

You may also want to have a look at the ttf-arphic-uming package, which
is official in Debian.

Ming
2006.12.08