Re: [Qref-dev]qref.sf.net Simplied Chinese add

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 10:17:25AM +0800, ЀʢÎÄ Faris Xiao wrote:
> Jens Seidel wrote:
> I use gucharmap as your suggestion.
> I input the chinese word to search,then I get the entities from "Decimal
> entity reference" in the gucharmap's Character Details.

I didn't know that gucharmap supports searching ...

> >Please fix the following in index.zh.php:
> >* translate languages in tables
> >

> ? HTML tag? Please give me more details.

I suggest to translate the language/file format tables where you can
select a HTML, TEXT, PDF, PS version for English, French, Italian,
German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Polish, Chinese (Traditional),
Japanese, Russian.
You should also use bold font only for zh_CN and not en, as other
translation use the same style. Don't forget the strings in the top
strip (Project Page | CVS | Developer Docs | Debian | Manuals |
SourceForge).

Jens