Re: Sarge installation problem

No detailed error reported, maybe I didn't know where to check it. Red
screen showed up and simple error msg prompted. I used a Knoppix 3.7
CD to boot up the machine, and checked /boot partition, it did look
almost full, about 6MB out of 8MB used. I wonder how much disk space
GRUB asks for.

It doesn't look like a BIOS setting problem, as I did Woody install on
same small /boot partition without problems, that was LILO though.