Re: Sylpheed Chinese Problem

I dont think that is a problem of my locale. I have no problem with any other gtk2 software in my box. Beside, I can actually see the Chinese characters when I type them in the Sylpheed's compose editor. I also can read all the emails in Chinese. That problem is whenever I click send or draft (which will save the email to my Draft folder), all the Chinese Characters turn to underscore? I have no idea what it is going on.