Re: Debian Webpages Chinese Translation

Hi
  Only several developers can directly access CVS of web. We have a cvs account
before, but it has been blocked since last debian server compromises. Anthony
Fok is the current chinese coordinator, but he has disappeared from lists for
months. I couldn't find him. :(
  I am still trying to get permission of webxml.

--
Yu Guanghui <ygh at dlut.edu.cn>
Network Center