Re: docbook2pdf

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2004 02:39 schrieb Ling Li:
> If you really has converted docbook to some pdf file using
> docbook2pdf, may be install some chinese font(arphic-ttf/tfm) and
> cjklatex would help you see the Chinese character.

I think (??) I have all chinese fonts installed (sorry for the long lines).

$ dpkg -l *ttf*

un  baekmuk-ttf                     <none>                          (no description available)
pn  clanlib-ttf                     <none>                          (no description available)
pn  libsdl-ttf1.2                   <none>                          (no description available)
pn  libsdl-ttf1.2-dev               <none>                          (no description available)
pn  libttf-dev                      <none>                          (no description available)
ii  libttf2                         1.4pre.20011029-1               FreeType 1, The FREE TrueType Font Engine, shared library files.
un  mkttfdir                        <none>                          (no description available)
pn  scottfree                       <none>                          (no description available)
ii  ttf-arphic-bkai00mp             2.10-6                          "AR PL KaitiM Big5" Chinese TrueType font by Arphic Technology
ii  ttf-arphic-bsmi00lp             2.10-6                          "AR PL Mingti2L Big5" Chinese TrueType font by Arphic Technology
ii  ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp             2.11-6                          "AR PL SungtiL GB" Chinese TrueType font by Arphic Technology
ii  ttf-arphic-gkai00mp             2.11-6                          "AR PL KaitiM GB" Chinese TrueType font by Arphic Technology
pn  ttf-baekmuk                     <none>                          (no description available)
pn  ttf-commercial                  <none>                          (no description available)
pn  ttf-kochi-gothic                <none>                          (no description available)
un  ttf-kochi-gothic-naga10         <none>                          (no description available)
pn  ttf-kochi-mincho                <none>                          (no description available)
un  ttf-kochi-mincho-naga10         <none>                          (no description available)
un  ttf-larabie-deco                <none>                          (no description available)
un  ttf-larabie-straight            <none>                          (no description available)
un  ttf-larabie-uncommon            <none>                          (no description available)
un  ttf-openoffice                  <none>                          (no description available)
pn  ttf-thryomanes                  <none>                          (no description available)
pn  ttf-xtt-wadalab-gothic          <none>                          (no description available)
pn  ttf-xtt-watanabe-mincho         <none>                          (no description available)
pn  ttf-xwatanabe-mincho            <none>                          (no description available)
ii  ttf2pt1                         3.3.3-1                         A TrueType to PostScript Type 1 Font Converter
ii  ttf2pt1-chinese                 3.3.2-1                         Chinese fonts encoding maps for ttf2pt1
pn  ttfprint                        <none>                          (no description available)
un  xfonts-baekmuk-ttf              <none>                          (no description available)
pn  xfonts-thai-ttf                 <none>                          (no description available)

$ dpkg -l *tfm*
pn  dictfmt                         <none>                          (no description available)
un  textfm                          <none>                          (no description available)
ii  tfm-arphic-bkai00mp             2.11.1                          Arphic "AR PL KaitiM Big5" TrueType font TeX font metric data
ii  tfm-arphic-bsmi00lp             2.11.1                          Arphic "AR PL Mingti2L Big5" TrueType font TeX font metric data
ii  tfm-arphic-gbsn00lp             2.11.1                          Arphic "AR PL SungtiL GB" TrueType font TeX font metric data
ii  tfm-arphic-gkai00mp             2.11.1                          Arphic "AR PL KaitiM GB" TrueType font TeX font metric data
un  tfm-twmoe-kai                   <none>                          (no description available)
un  tfm-twmoe-sung                  <none>                          (no description available)

cjk-latex is also installed. But how do I use this? I couldn't find
any man page or usefull docu in /usr/share/doc!