What's wrong with my defoma?

Hi, all,

Several days ago I typed a wrong command.  I'd thought to execute 'defoma-font
register-all myfont.hints' while I actually execute 'defoma-hints
register-all myfont.hints'.  After that  I can't use defoma-hints any longer.
When I use 'defoma-hints truetype myfont.ttf', I always get the following
error message:
"Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//)
at /usr/share/defoma/libperl-hint.pl line 43."

What's wrong with my defoma?  I have reinstalled it but it didn't help.  I
searched on google and found that somebody else has met the same question
before but there's no solution.

Please help me.  I don't know anything about perl so that I can't debug it. :(

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
meng