Re: 建议合作确定sourceforge.net及slashdot不能访问的地域

In Linux, I suppose you can use dig or nslookup.

BTW, I was wondering is there any email-to-web gateway? I mean suppose
someone in China can't access sourceforge.com, can he just send an email
to an address with the URL, such as www.sourceforge.com and the email
server returns an html email as a reply? If this can be done, then at
least a _slow_ access to some blocked web pages can be achieved, right?

-Min