Re: Debian Webpages Chinese Translation

I've sent almost the same mail to debian-www mail list which is the
coordinators' must-submitted mail list a week ago.  But I didn't get any
response from any chinese.  There's someone (I think he is who manages
the translations?) wrote to me and asked me to wait for about two weeks
and then report it to him.  There's still one week left.

I can't access enlightenment's official website.  I don't know whether
it has been banned or not.  But I can't access it.  Maybe they are right.
It is a common thing for some websites to be banned for unknown reason in
China. :(