Re: Debian Webpages Chinese Translation

Meng Liang wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to participate the translation of the debian webpages.  But
there's no response from the coordinators listed.  Is there anybody here
working on it?  And would you please tell me the contact method of the
coordinator?

Any reply will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,
Meng Liang

I just read some emails from the e-user mailing list. There seems to be some need for Chinese translation too. They were also discussing that enlightenment.org was blocked by Chinese firewall, which I don't really believe, but I couldn't verify that. Can some one inside China verifies it? I remember I could access it during 1999.

--
Shopping for food while listening to a Bach violin concerto completely remakes the experience. It turns you from a grazing animal into something finer.
 - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3542391.stm