Re: chinput problem

大家好,
> Just installed chinput on my Debian woody. I followed the README.Debian,
> running the following line on xterm,
>     export LANG=zh_CN.GB2312
>     export LC_CTYPE=zh_CN.GB2312
>     export XMODIFIERS=@im=Chinput
>     chinput &
> But I always get the following error message and chinput exits.
>   Chinput Version 3.0.2 -- XIM Server
>   Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
>   Basic: Cannot open font -*-*-*-*-*--16-*-*-*-*-*-big5-0

I have the same problem, I saw the answer of  "高超" but my
chinese is or enough to understand it said :

试试看 xlsfonts|grep big5 看看有没有big5码的字体。
如果不用输入繁体的话,不如把/usr/lib/ZWinPro/Chinput.ad里面的big5都注释掉。

简体的输入我都是用scim,xsim也很不错。

anyone can help ?

先谢谢大家

William. clef-PGP : http://william.wu.free.fr/wu.asc
--
The self-importance of a Deputy Captain is inversely proportional to
his actual importance in the chain of command.