Re: Three problems with Chinput

Hi
  I didn't see any violation. SCIM is LGPL, the upsteam author (Su Zhe) provides
the source. The upstream author also writes the pinyin module, and decides not
to release the source. Pinyin module should not be considered as part of SCIM.
It's a standlone program use SCIM API that releases under LGPL.
  So the SCIM will be put in Debian main (it's LGPL and don't depend on pinyin
module, there are other input modules), and pinyin will be put to non-free.

--
Yu Guanghui <ygh at dlut.edu.cn>
Network Center