Re: PinYin Standard

>>Is there any PinYin standard (eletronic version & open ) we can use
>>( either Taiwan or Mainland ).
>>I'm trying to make a learning tool kid for (myself ) foreigner to learn
>>pinyin. But I have a hard time to get those info. Unicode get a database
>>on pinyin but I claim not able to be use by any party beside Unicode....
>>If anyone know there is info anything we can use, it will be great.
>>Thanks
>>Alex
>>

>I'm not sure what you mean... but AFAIK xcin has a pinyin input table for
>simplefied and traditional chinese. And if you want to learn pinyin, hanzim
>uses pinyin too.
>
>Cheers
>Arne

Thanks for your input, xcin do have pinyin input but pinyin and character
relation is not in there.  For example I cut an paste a chinese char
sentance
into a program, it will generate pinyin output instead of input pinyin
output
GB or Big5. I need a directionary type database to complete this task.
Unihan.txt
in unicode.org help but I'm not sure I can use that to create an
application
with it.

Thanks
Alex