Make Free Calls From USA to Asia

.
Hi, dear friends,
.
Happy new year!  Are you living in USA?
.
Chinese New Year is coming soon. We are an US company
promoting VERY LOW COST long distance call service to
countries all over the world.  And now we are providing 15
minutes FREE CALLING TIME for every Chinese family to make
call to China; or 30 minutes to Taiwan or Hong Kong; or 35
minutes state to state.
.
I am sorry that we can only give 15 minutes or 30 minutes
free-call for you know there are so many Chinese families
in USA. We hope more people will get this free gift to
make calls to their family members overseas.:)
.
If you are interested, please provide us at the e-mail
address below  with a telephone number with which we will
register in our calling system and you can enjoy your free
call-time with no obligations at all.
.
Once your number is registered, you will get an email
reply from our system with instruction how to make the
dialing.:)
.
Why not give it a try?  I guarantee you this is ABSOLUTELY
FREE with no obligation afterward.  You don`t need paying
or doing anything except to thank me.   Of course when you
find out how you can save with our system, you may
continue using our service in the future.
.
At last, hope you have a great new year and wish your
family the best!! ^_^
.
Danny Tang
danny_tang@dialthis.com
bigredphone.com
.
P.S. If you got friends in USA, do me a favor to forward this email to them so they can enjoy our service! Thank you!