Re: How to enter HKSCS character in Debian

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 03:55:11PM +0800, ha shao wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 06:52:28PM +0800, mau_lee_hk@hongkong.com wrote:
>
> We have no HKSCS font with Debian. You can use MS' or whoever's
> font which might include HKSCS' characters. Or you can create one
> by using pfaedit (we have that package in debian sid at least).

Oh, I think HKSAR released a TTF font for hkscs, but I am not
sure if its codepoint is what is included in unicode 3.1 standard.

You can use pfaedit to merge that font with Arphic's TTF. Don't
know if the HKSCS's license is free enough that would let you distribute
your modification freely.

--
hashao|      春已归来,看美人头上,袅袅春幡。无端风雨,未肯收尽余寒。
hashao|      年时燕子,料今宵、梦到西园。浑未办、黄柑荐酒,更传青韭堆盘。