Re: How to display Chinese in XMMS playlist

> I meant the -default-song-* you used before. It should be map to
> the ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp about.
>
> You can check it with the 'xlsfonts -fn -default-song-*-gb2312*'
> If you have a list of fonts, choice one. Else, there is font
> installation problem with your system.

Thank you so much for your hint! I have solved the problem completely.

In my old "/etc/X11/XF86Config-4", I forgot to load the xtt and specify
the TrueType font path.

--
Cheers!

Zou Min
zoum@comp.nus.edu.sg
There is no sure cure to birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
		--George Santayana