Re: How to display Chinese in XMMS playlist

> > Now, I solved it by appending this font:
> > "-isas-song ti-medium-r-normal--16-160-72-72-c-160-gb2312.1980-0"
> >

> So you do not have those Chinese font installed or your X cannot
> use ttf chinese fonts.

I am just using the above font to display Chinese in the playlist.
I dunno whether I have those other Chinese fonts or not....how and
where to check?

Btw for ttf, I have installed ttf-arphic-bkai00mp, ttf-arphic-bsmi00lp,
ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp, ttf-arphic-gkai00mp...are those what you mean?

Thanks!

--
Cheers!

Zou Min
zoum@comp.nus.edu.sg
In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts: they come
back to us with a certain alienated majesty.	    --Ralph Waldo Emerson