Chinese in office programs

Hi,
do you people have some hints how to get office programs in kde or gnome
to accept chinese input (XIN) and printing?
I've tried to use several programs but didn't change the locale settings
to TW, because all dialogs would be in chinese and my chinese is not so
good to understand any of these...
I really only need the possibility of writing chinese chars in a
spreadsheet or textwriting program and print it.. I don't want to hack
in LaTeX for that everytime...
I'm using debian on my workstation pc in my office but for writing
documents or simple spreadsheets I have to switch over to a windoze pc
because I didn't find any proper solution to type, display correctly and
print chinese chars in any office program on linux.
Can someone help me?

PS: please reply in english, as my chinese is really not good... :)

Cheers
Arne