Re: 中文打印

zw> > 我刚试过,没问题.
zw> > 有谁试编过例子 /usr/doc/cjk-latex/examples/SJIS.tex ? 我仍编译不成它.
zw>
zw> Did you tried multex? I think if you wanna Chinese and Japanese in the
zw> *same* TeX document, CJK-LaTeX won't do. But multex can. (Using MULE.)

Not yet. But there is only Japanese in the SJIS.tex. SJIS is a Japanese code
for DOS and Mac system. I have tried the example of
/usr/doc/cjk-latex/examples/JIS.tex and it is OK.  I could not get any answer
from a Japanese. I think cjk-latex is not popular around Japanese.
By the way, I am not satified with the font for Japanese in the cjk-latex.
Is it possible to employe a ttf from Windows in cjk-latex?  Thanks.

Regards,

--Wen