Re: font picker program

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 04:05:39PM -0700, Curtis Brune wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a font picker or font viewer that works with the Big5 character
> sets?  I use GNOME and gfontsel cannot display the fonts correctly.  In
> particular I want to see what the TrueType fonts look like at different
> sizes:
>
> moe-sung
> moe-kai

Wow, where did you get those fonts from?  I thought they are obsolete
already!?  :-)

Use:
	apt-get install xfonts-arphic-bkai00mp xfonts-arphic-bsmi00lp \
		tfm-arphic-bkai00mp tfm-arphic-bsmi00lp

And you'll need to use the "xtt" module in XFree86 4.0.x with these fonts,
etc.  :-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada