Re: Debian 中文安装: zh_TW.po 文件,请务必校对

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 08:13:36PM -0700, foka@ualberta.ca wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, ha shao wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 04:08:09PM +0000, cklin@oink.cc.ntu.edu.tw wrote:
> > > ha shao <hashao@chinese.com> wrote:
> BTW, if you don't mind, could you provide me with your latest effort in an
> all-in-one tarball again?  And perhaps this tarball could be open to
> public for others to edit too and people could submit patches?  This may

Give me one or two day. I only finished the po file.

> be a good way to help fix zh_CN/zh_TW/zh_HK all at once.  For example,
> rather than having vinuser (evil?) or cklin edit zh_TW.po or zh_HK.po, I
> would rather that they edit zh.po.in and add "slices" like
> [CN:手工:][TW:自行:][HK:用人手:] ; or, better yet, the more totw.pl/
> tohk.pl can ben refined that slices are reduced to a minimum, the better.

Of course we can do that if people do not complain that 'the expression
is different'. And hehehe, I am hoping that zhaoway will setup a cvs for
this project. Then it would be easier to track the update.

So guys, are you cool with one master copy and use slices for
territory markups?

--
Best regard
hashao