Problem concerning about progeny debian i18n/gtk
reproducible : yes
error: when running some gtk application with zh_TW.Big5 as locale,
a display of (1) will be shown:
Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation
Gdk-WARNING **: BIG5-0
and almost no result with stracing.
reproduction scene: tried 2 time, both time got laid.
- Install as usual with the supplied CD-ROM
- Download and install cpanel from http://www.linux.org.hk
- dpkg -i, <error in dep> then apt-get install zh-trans cpanel
>>> work at this point
- using the supplied gnome-apt-pkgset, upgrade the whole system
- using the supplied "" "" , install KDE2
- switch to KDE2 for 1 time
- all gtk program get the problem.
[1;35;40m※ [33m来源 [30m□ [32me-Fever BBS ＠ bbs.e-fever.org[30m □ [1;35m[[33mFrom: 220.127.116.11[35m][m
| This message was re-posted from email@example.com
| and converted from big5 to gb2312 by an automatic gateway.