Re: dim: debian input method. call for help ;-)

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 03:31:21AM +0800, zhaoway wrote:
> BTW, do you know any existing code for guessing a Chinese sentence
> from a word library with the usual constraints such like PinYin? Any
> information would be greatly appreciated! ;-)

I thought xcin's bimsphone input method already does what you're trying
to do, but of course in BoPoMoFo.  I'm not entirely sure though, as I've
never used it. (I don't know any BoPoMoFo)

Take a look at libtabe0 -- you might be able to translate the BoPoMoFo
database into PinYin.

Good luck!

--
  Roger So                                               Opinions are mine,
  Sun Wah Linux Ltd.                                     not my employer's.