Re: About news reader

>   i'm curious, what kind news reader did other people use in
>   the list? can we talk about news reader? The most important
>   thing is CAN READ CHINESE.:)

I use a perl script =)
a old, open source version of it is at

http://lamer.uhome.net/
http://lamer.uhome.net/cgi-source/

(I don't have much time to deal with this script. if anyone take
it, feel free to edit it, strengthen it, or do whatever you
like with it, this script is just a kiddie stuff, unstable,
algorithm not tuned, slow, sluggy, hackish etc.)

--
Cogito, ego sum.