About news reader

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001, Ben Luo wrote:
> Dear Lee,
> Why not use suck to draw all of news what you want and use Pan to read it.
> I think this is a better way. I use it for a long time.

  Hi, Ben Luo,

  i use slrn, because when slrn save my favorite articles
  to a whole mess file, i can read it from mutt -f very
  convenient. :)

  i'm now use slrn+metamail+hashao's patch, it make me very
  happy. thanks hashao.

  The another reason is, i don't like the GUI tools, it waste
  too much of my RAM.

  maybe i should try leafnode.

  i'm curious, what kind news reader did other people use in
  the list? can we talk about news reader? The most important
  thing is CAN READ CHINESE.:)

--
Warm regards,
Edward Lee(李果正)