Re: broken gateway between big5<->gb?

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 10:21:23AM +0800, hashao wrote:
> Hello debian-chinese-big5,
>   It seems that the gateway between debian-chinese-big5 and
> debian-chinese-gb is somehow broken. I did not see any mails
> transferred and translated between the 2 lists since the name
> conversion.
> Anthony, can you check that out?

All I can say at the moment is: "It works here!" (TM)   :-)
I updated the gateway the very moment I found out about the name change,
and since then, I've been receiving mail from both debian-chinese-big5 and
debian-chinese-gb.  Do others run into the same problem?
(Let me double check.)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada