Woody xlibs breaks all the arphic packages..

In recent xlibs upgrade, it starts to conflit with libxfont-xtt, so all
the arphic packages has to be removed.

I played with the truetype fonts a little bit, and find out if we load
the "xtt" truetype backend instead of the "freetype" one, then we can
just use the exact same files under /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType.

Instead of serving them using xfs-xtt, we can just put the line:

FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType"

into /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 and we can use the same TrueTypes in X again.

I think this is the easy solution for the xfonts-arphic* packages, but how
about the tfm-*? Is it just simple as recompile them to depends the new
xlibs?

--
Yifang Dai