Re: debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer

Hi Christian,

Please help to rollback the changes from pika1021@gmail.com .
His translations are not accepted by others.

Regards,
$4
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Yao Wei <medicalwei@gmail.com> wrote:
Please help me rollback ALL of his translations since he SOLELY wants
to change some vocabularies, such as 套件 to 包裹 and 套件庫 to 軟體倉庫, and
some people and I don't consider it is an appropriate way as many
documents and translations outside d-i are using the former
translations.

IMHO, Translation commits should be reviewed and agreed by two
persons, if possible.

Yao Wei

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> 於 2012/6/17 14:12 寫道: