Re: debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer

Thanks for explaining
Then this version will be better if I assume "realease updates" will not bring new features as "backports" do
I also correct other strings abit.

2012/6/17 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>
Quoting 林博仁 (pika1021@gmail.com):
> Hi,
> I've made a following changes of the translation
>
>    - changing the translation of "Software Package" from ambiguous "套件" to
>    "軟體包裹"
>    - make it much sensible (at least to me)
>    - "release updates" term translated as "釋出版本更新" but it still seemed
>    quite ambiguous to me so I provide original term with it.
>    I supposed it is same as "backports" as in ubuntu

Not exactly. backprots are porting versions that only exist in the
development release (hence in next testing)

"release updates" are those packages that have been modified since the
release but for things that were NOT security update (often other RC
bugs and some important isseus.