Please Comment on the Translation for Grub

Hi,

Since the translator for grub is Tetralet and according to
http://tetralet.luna.com.tw/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=240&blogId=1
he is asking for someone to take over his work, I've attached the
translation and am asking for any correction or comments anyone might
have. I have corrected previously untranslated or fuzzy translations,
and left everything else as is.

I'll wait for a week for any comments before submitting to Christian Perrier.

By the way, for zh_TW translations, should I post to
debian-chinese-big5, debian-l10n-chinese, or both? The translation is
in UTF-8 and I couldn't find much information for a new translator
like me.

Regards,
Vincent