Chinese handwriting on Linux

Today I researched on status of Chinese handwriting, and on my way added
to the page at
http://wiki.debian.org.tw/index.php/ChineseInformationProcessing

Besides writing software myself, I can find only one downloadable add-on
to Linux to allow Chinese handwriting on a writing board (see the above
WiKi page).  But this add-on has only Japanese character, and thus may
not contains the Chinese characters I may need.

I found two alternatives that I can buy (which I've added to the above
WiKi page):

- ThizLinux, which according to Google search supports PenPower writing
board.  Does anyone know if its recognization engine is the same as the
supposedly *good* quality PenPower system on a Windows box ?

- Sun Wah Linux, which on its Hong Kong Web site English version page
claims to support  Hanwang handwriting recognition, while its Chinese
version omit this support.  However its Mainland web site does claim
support.  Anyone have any experience ?  I saw a Hanwang board in
Shenzhen about a month ago, you think I can buy that ?

I welcome your comments.  I'm surprise that I can't find much on the
handwriting support.
I was actually thinking of buying a normal PDA for writing Chinese, and
upload the text up to the computer.  I actually like this approach due
to its portability, but can foresee all the cut-and-paste ...

thanks, Patrick