Chinese language mailing lists (was: Re: Aptitude translation to zh_CN)

> >CC'ed to the appropriate Chinese users mailing lists....
> >

> Actually it belongs to the debian-chinese-gb instead of debian-chinese-big5.

Grmbl..:-)

I always make confusion between the two Chinese language lists. Indeed
the names are not really evident when you're not a daily user of
Chinese language on Unix systems.....or a daily user of the Chinese
language....

Chinese translators (both Traditional and Simplified) should think
about asking a dedicated mailing list for l10n work, such as
debian-l10n-chinese. This would be clearer.

Let me know if you need some help for this..

(if replying, keep me CC'ed)

I got your aptitude translation file, thanks...