Re: unable to input in woody with xcin

open ur console and execute qtconfig
(U have to install libqt3-dev first)
u can find "Interface" tag after executing this program.
That's where u can config XIM input style.

Open ur /etc/xcinrc, using vim or other editor, etc, find this line:

(define INPUT_STYLE             '(OverTheSpot))

(Ur configuration might be different from me.)
Make sure XIM input style is as same as ur configuration, wherarea in
/etc/xcinrc.

Here is my qtconfig screen shot, check it out.
http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~yttsai/screen_shot/qtconfig.jpg