Re: Help: Could not open default font 'fixed'

That happen to me when I was reinstalling my box.... I don't know what package is missing but try the xfs-* server ( ttf or not ) see that help. It seem to be more like the defoma problem, the font is install... just not in the right place or something.... I try to debug that... but it go away.... :o
so I don't really know what's wrong with that...
Good  luck
Alex

宋冬生 wrote:

I start xfs server success, but startx report the fatal error:

 Could not open default font 'fixed'

Is some packages which I not install ?

Thanks

Dongsheng Song