Re: chinese input

On 15 Sep, 2002, Min Xu wrote :
> > Since cxterm is not longer maintained now, you are recommend to use
> > chinput with other terminal: rxvt-ml, eterm, xiterm, mlterm, xterm for
> > Chinese now.

I tried work fine to display chinese character only ...

> > Please read the Chinese Debian FAQ in
> > http://www.debian.org/intl/zh

Ai ya, my chinese is not good enough to understand/read that ... :/

> xcin is also good for gb-pinyin input.

I reall have not idea how to use, doesn't look as simple as cxterm.

but cxterm works now -even if it is not maintained any longer- :)

William. clef-PGP : http://william.wu.free.fr/wu.asc
--
"All generalizations are false, including this one."
               -+- Mark Twain -+-