Re: Spam

I think we all understand your point. But if you have read on the devel-list,
we have already talk about this topic for a long time.  And yes we have a
lot of way to stop spam from coming into the mailing but at the sametime,
it will stop someother user from using the list. And it seems there
are no prefect solution for that. For right now, the best way is just setting
up filter in your server or your client to clean out the spam.
I wish I can change the situration also.
Alex

WANG Xuewen :

Please, the maintainer, do something for this foolish spam mail. I know the list should be open but these kinds of things make the list useless.