Re: Display Chinese in java under Linux

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I have tried your program, still no luck.

This is what I did:

* Copied your font.properties.zh_TW to $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib
* Copied your Testing_zh_TW.properties to Testing.properties
* export LC_CTYPE=zh_TW.Big5 LC_ALL=zh_TW.Big5 LANG=zh_TW.Big5
* then: java -classpath . Testing

But only rectangles are showing up instead of Chinese fonts...

Regards,

Shao.