Re: Display Chinese in java under Linux

Hi,

Actually, after install additional fonts, I got it working :)
However, I still cannot get it to display Chinese through the plugin.

Can anyone get java working for this site:
http://weiqi.tom.com/home.php

Just click on one of the go games, and it will bring up a java app with
Chinese in it.

Regards,

Shao.