Re: xa+cv dependence problem in unstable?

On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 11:31:35PM -0400, Edwin Lau wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>         I was trying to install xa+cv show that X11
> can display chinese (under gnome) but it seems like
> there is some dependence error. I am using unstable

xa+cv is obsoleted.  GNOME already supports Chinese quite well by
itself without xa+cv.  Therefore, I suggest that you do not use
xa+cv unless you absolutely have no other choice.

Anthony

--
  Debian GNU/Linux Chinese Project ...... http://www.debian.org/intl/zh/
  Come visit Our Lady of Victory Camp ... http://www.olvc.ab.ca/