xa+cv dependence problem in unstable?

Hi everyone,

        I was trying to install xa+cv show that X11
can display chinese (under gnome) but it seems like
there is some dependence error. I am using unstable

  __ Opt x11      xa+cv        XCIN Anywhere +CV
wrapper for Chinese input in X
 __ Opt x11      xfonts-arphi X11 fontmap files for
Arphic "AR PL Mingti2L Big5
 __ Opt x11      xfonts-arphi X11 fontmap files for
Arphic "AR PL SungtiL GB" T
 __ Xtr x11      xcin2.3      Chinese input server
(Big5) for XA+CV in X11.
 _* Xtr x11      xcingb       [Obsolete] Chinese input
server (GB) for Crxvt in
 __ Opt x11      xfonts-arphi X11 fontmap files for
Arphic "AR PL KaitiM Big5"
 __ Opt x11      xfonts-arphi X11 fontmap files for
Arphic "AR PL KaitiM GB" Tr
**- Opt x11      x-ttcidfont- Configure TrueType and
CID fonts for X.
**- Opt x11      ttf-arphic-b "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"
Chinese TrueType font by Ar
**- Opt x11      ttf-arphic-g "AR PL SungtiL GB"
Chinese TrueType font by Arphi
 __ Opt x11      xcin         Chinese input server in
X11
 __ Opt utils    chinput      Chinese XIM Input Server

xa+cv depends on xfonts-arphic-bsmi00lp
xa+cv depends on xfonts-arphic-gbsn00lp
xa+cv recommends xcin2.3
xa+cv recommends xcingb
xa+cv suggests xfonts-arphic-bkai00mp
xa+cv suggests xfonts-arphic-gkai00mp
xcin2.3 recommends xa+cv (>= 0.6-1)

xa+cv depends on xfonts-arphic-bsmi00lp
x-ttcidfont-conf conflicts with xfonts-arphic-bsmi00lp
ttf-arphic-bsmi00lp conflicts with
xfonts-arphic-bsmi00lp
xfonts-arphic-bsmi00lp depends on ttf-arphic-bsmi00lp

xa+cv depends on xfonts-arphic-gbsn00lp
ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp conflicts with
xfonts-arphic-gbsn00lp
xfonts-arphic-gbsn00lp depends on ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp

Any suggestion? Sorry for the long error message

Edwin Lau